- Maintain Studio space and inventory of supplies
- Work independently to procure recycled and reused materials.
- Arrange studio space for workshops, presentations, and performances
- Support artists and teaching artists residencies with materials and supplies
- Work with staff, guest artists, and community members on creative projects
- Working at organizational events such as parades, presentations, or fund-raisers.
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Commitment to Spiral Q’s mission, vision and values (please see website: spiralq.org)
- Advocate of social, racial, and economic justice.
- Self-motivated, self directed, discreet with a willingness to learn, willingness to teach, and a sense of humor.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening events.
- Comfort using power tools and handsaws
- Strong organizational skills
- A valid driver’s license (not required)
- Per Pennsylvania state law, all employees must provide criminal background and child abuse clearance checks upon hire.
- Interest in exploring alternative approaches to 3D form, textiles, theater, or printmaking.
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week
Click here for information on how to apply.