MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
- Provide support for communications: draft e-newsletter content, web content and social media content as needed
- Assist with developing strategies for digital engagement: research new prospects, maintain digital and media contact lists
- Develop creative and strategic concepts and messages for social media and marketing campaigns
- Conduct research on media and other outlets for promoting Spiral Q’s programs and services
- Provide support for special events: compile materials, conduct outreach, post on social media
- Provide other administrative support as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Commitment to Spiral Q’s mission, vision and values (please see website: spiralq.org)
- Advocate of social, racial, and economic justice.
- Self-motivated, self directed, discreet with a willingness to learn, willingness to teach, and a sense of humor.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening events.
- Excellent research, communication, organization, problem‐solving, and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Desire to work with, and sensitive to, diverse communities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and details in fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Macs and Salesforce databases a plus
- Per Pennsylvania state law, all employees must provide criminal background and child abuse clearance checks upon hire.
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week
Click here for information on how to apply.