- Support Spiral Q Artists at schools, social service agencies and other sites programming, as needed
- Work with staff, guest artists, and community members on planning and creative projects
- Support the various activities of the Program Associate
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Commitment to Spiral Q’s mission, vision and values (please see website: spiralq.org)
- Advocate of social, racial, and economic justice.
- Self-motivated, self directed, discreet with a willingness to learn, willingness to teach, and a sense of humor.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening events.
- Comfort with public speaking, presentation and performance
- Excellent communication, organization, problem‐solving, and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Ability to lead group activities
- Desire to work with, and sensitive to, diverse communities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and details in fast paced environment
- Per Pennsylvania state law, all employees must provide criminal background and child abuse clearance checks upon hire.
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week
Click here for information on how to apply.