DESIGN AND DIGITAL PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
- Design of organizational promotional pieces
- Creation of original illustration/artwork as needed
- Photo and/or video documentation of Spiral Q programs and operations
- Upkeep of Spiral Q website as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Commitment to Spiral Q’s mission, vision and values (please see website: spiralq.org)
- Advocate of social, racial, and economic justice.
- Self-motivated, self directed, discreet with a willingness to learn, willingness to teach, and a sense of humor.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening events.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe design software
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on creative projects
- Knowledge of digital video and photography a plus
- Per Pennsylvania state law, all employees must provide criminal background and child abuse clearance checks upon hire.
- Desire to work with, and sensitive to, diverse communities
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week
- Personal computer with needed software for working off site when applicable
- Individuals with interest/background in illustration, animation, event photography, urban studies, identity studies a bonus!
- Knowledge of web design
Click here for information on how to apply.