DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- Assist Development Director in procuring new revenue: research new funding prospects, draft initial correspondence as needed, maintain funder database
- Provide support for special events: compile materials, conduct outreach and perform other duties as necessary
- Assist Development Director with donor cultivation: thank donors in a timely manner, maintain donor database
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner; maintain call log and contacts in database.
- Provide support for communications: draft e-newsletter content, web content and social media content as needed
- Exercising discretion by maintaining the highest degree of responsibility for dealing with highly confidential information
- Provide other administrative and program support as needed
- Commitment to Spiral Q’s mission, vision and values (please see website: spiralq.org)
- Advocate of social, racial, and economic justice.
- Self-motivated, self directed, discreet with a willingness to learn, willingness to teach, and a sense of humor.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening events.
- Excellent research, communication, organization, problem‐solving, and collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Desire to work with, and sensitive to, diverse communities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and details in fast paced environment
- Proficiency and/or aptitude with Microsoft Office, Google applications.
- Familiarity with Mac computers and Salesforce databases a plus
- Interest or commitment to Spiral Q’s mission and values (please see website: www.spiralq.org)
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week
- Per Pennsylvania state law, all employees must provide criminal background and child abuse clearance checks upon hire.
Click here for information on how to apply.