ADMINISTRATIVE AND OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
- Coordinate and maintain the Spiral Q’s administrative calendars, including scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and speaking engagements, which includes sending meeting notices, reserving meeting space, and confirming appointments.
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner; maintain call log and contacts in database.
- Support Board of Directors meeting prep, prepare meeting materials and create electronic version of all materials.
- Organize and provide support for other meetings as directed, prepare attendance lists and name tags for guests at events, provide support at the greeting desk for programs/events and other activities.
- Support implementation of financial administrative systems, filing, records management, time tracking, and expense tracking.
- Support preparation of organizational files for annual audit.
- Compose confidential correspondence and memos, as instructed.
- Provide support to other members of Spiral Q as requested; this includes:
Calendar scheduling and confirmation • Coordination of meetings • Maintain electronic files when necessary
- Graciously greet and assist visiting guests to meetings.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluate new office products; place and expedite orders for supplies with approval; verifying receipt of supplies and submit invoice promptly to finance department.
- Exercising discretion by maintaining the highest degree of responsibility for dealing with highly confidential information.
- Support special event planning and production
- Sort and prioritize incoming mail
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Commitment to Spiral Q’s mission, vision and values (please see website: spiralq.org)
- Advocate of social, racial, and economic justice.
- Self-motivated, self directed, discreet with a willingness to learn, to teach, and a sense of humor.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening events.
- Excellent research, communication, organization, problem-solving, and collaborative skills
- Discretion, admin/operations assistant is privy to confidential information and must exercise discretion.
- Demonstrate attention to detail with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and details in fast paced environment
- Proficiency and/or aptitude with Microsoft Office, Google applications.
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week
- Per Pennsylvania state law, all employees must provide criminal background and child abuse clearance checks upon hire.
Click here for information on how to apply.