- Support coordination of program calendars, including scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and job assignments, which includes sending notices, reserving space, and confirming schedules.
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner; maintain call log and contacts in database.
- Support Education Team meeting prep, prepare meeting materials and create electronic version of all materials.
- Organize and provide support for community partner meetings as directed, prepare attendance lists and name tags for guests at events, provide support at the greeting desk for programs/events and other activities.
- Support implementation of program documentation systems, including preparation of job assignments and client and vendor contracts, filing of vendor and client contracts, program reports, assessment data, and inventory tracking.
- Graciously greet and assist visiting guests to meetings.
- Maintain program supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluate new products; place and expedite orders for supplies with approval; verifying receipt of supplies and submit invoice promptly to finance department.
- Exercising discretion by maintaining the highest degree of responsibility for dealing with highly confidential information.
- Support community programs and special event planning and production
- Develop stakeholder contact lists for community programming and track key stakeholder interface via database and Excel spreadsheets.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Commitment to Spiral Q’s mission, vision and values (please see website: spiralq.org)
- Advocate of social, racial, and economic justice.
- Self-motivated, self directed, discreet with a willingness to learn, willingness to teach, and a sense of humor.
- Available for occasional weekend and evening events.
- Excellent research, communication, organization, problem-solving, and collaborative skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and details in fast paced environment
- Proficiency and/or aptitude with Microsoft Office, Google applications.
- Ability to work at least 10 hours a week
- Per Pennsylvania state law, all employees must provide criminal background and child abuse clearance checks upon hire.
Click here for information on how to apply.